Ian Black Real Estate is pleased to offer a +/-4.7 acre (205,624 sf) develop-able parcel of land in the immediate vicinity of Benderson Rowing Facility and the UTC retail area. The present owners have successfully taken the parcel through rezoning to a favorable RMF-3 designation. This zoning allows for 13 units per acre of develop-able multifamily property, or 60 units in total.
The property has a non-binding site plan approved and ready for a developer to take over and see to completion. Priced at $40,000 per developed unit in an attractive in-fill location, this land is ideal for any multifamily developer looking to expand their investments in the Sarasota/Bradenton/Lakewood Ranch area.
• Well located fronting Cattleman Road in the development/traffic path of UTC and Fruitville
• Present owners successful rezoned the parcel from OUE-2 (1 unit/2 acres) to RMF-3 (13 units/acre)
• Site presently encumbered by one 2,310 sf 4BR/2BA home with rental tenant • Property has non-binding site plan approval for 60 units
• At just over $500,000 per acre, parcel priced competitively for the surrounding area
• Priced at $40,000 per develop-able unit on a site that allows for excess green space and nature
• Precast Concrete Interstate Sound Barrier Wall is in place providing peace and tranquility while maintaining the convenience.
Contact Sean Dreznin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or George Kruse (941) 906-8688 for a complete offering memorandum